These are the specifications of the BATSCANNER
|Field of application||Static bat detecton|
|Acoustic signal processing||Heterodyne conversion|
|Type of microphone||Electret-condenser|
|Number of microphones||1|
|Manual peak frequency selection||no|
|Size (WxLxD)||130 x 130 x 78 mm|
|Power supply||12 V DC to 18 V DC, min. 5W|
Bat experience for everyone
- Automatically detects bat calls and tunes frequency accordingly
- Powerful speaker output, volume adjustable
- Starts detection after button push and switches off after a few seconds automatically
- Optional audio instruction output from SD card
- Water- and vandal-proof for unattended outdoor use
The BATSCANNER STAND is an automatic bat detector for stationary use. It converts the ultrasonic bat calls into an audible frequency with the „mixer“ principle (heterodyne). The mixing frequency is adjusted automatically for the detected bat species. Thus, the different bat species can be heard without manual tuning. Optionally, an instructional audio file can be played back before the detection period.
It is ideal for demonstration purposes, exhibitions, booths and can by used by virtually anyone even without any bat knowledge.