These are the specifications of the BATSCANNER STEREO
|Field of application||Mobile bat detecton|
|Acoustic signal processing||Stereo heterodyne conversion|
|Type of microphone||Electret-condenser|
|Number of microphones||2|
|Audio out||3.5mm plug / speaker|
|Manual peak frequency selection||yes|
|Size (WxLxD)||62 x 120 x 27 mm|
|Protection class||Not waterproof|
|Power supply||3x 1,5 V batteries type AAA|
Experience bat acoustics
- Ultrasound mixing detector for bat calls
- Small, portable device to have always with you
- Adjusts automatically and displays the detected frequency
- Ideal for groups or excursions
- Detect bat calls easier than ever. Turn on and listen – that’s all. The ultrasonic sounds are automatically transformed into the audible range. Nothing needs to be adjusted.
The BATSCANNER STEREO is an easy to use bat detector. It converts the ultrasonic bat calls into an audible frequency with the „mixer“ principle (heterodyne). What makes the BATSCANNER STEREO unique is that the mixing frequency is adjusted and displayed automatically for the detected bat species. Thus, the different bat species can be heard without manual tuning and its main frequency can be seen easily.
Automatic bat detector:
The automatic frequency tuning of the BATSCANNER STEREO offers many advantages:
Immediate display of the main frequency, even with only a brief flyby. This also helps to get a first estimation of the species.
Miss no bat, just because the wrong frequency is tuned.
No tedious search for the optimal setting, which is especially helpful in the dark.
Displays the direction of the sound source (left/right)