These are the specifications of the BATSCANNER
|Field of application||Mobile bat detecton|
|Acoustic signal processing||Heterodyne conversion|
|Type of microphone||Electret-condenser|
|Number of microphones||1|
|Audio out||3.5mm plug / speaker|
|Manual peak frequency selection||yes|
|Size (WxLxD)||62 x 120 x 27 mm|
|Protection class||Not waterproof|
|Power supply||3x 1,5 V batteries type AAA|
bat calls made audible – the simple way
- Ultrasound mixing detector for bat calls
- Small, portable device to have always with you
- Adjusts automatically and displays the detected frequency
- Ideal for groups or excursions
- Detect bat calls easier than ever. Turn on and listen – that’s all. The ultrasonic sounds are automatically transformed into the audible range. Nothing needs to be adjusted.
The BATSCANNER is an ultrasonic device for implementation of bat calls (bat detector) by the so-called “mixer” – principle. What makes the BATSCANNER unique is that the mixing frequency is determined and readjusted automatically by the call frequency of the bats.
There are no reviews yet.